Topdrawings 5 Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa. Ki-43-I/Ki-43-II/Ki-43-III models - Mariusz Łukasik - ISBN 978-83-61220-28-2
This volume is focused on the Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa fighter plane. The 28 page, A4 size booklet contains 14 sheets of 1:48 scale drawings, 9 sheets of 1:72 scale drawings (which include a specification of external changes in various versions of the aircraft) and colour profiles of 6 planes, all with English and Polish captions. The Ki-43-I and Ki-43-II drawings in 1:32 scale are attached as a folded A2 size sheet printed on both sides. The drawings show the panel lines and rivet lines on the airframe. Also included are a masking foil sheet for painting the Japanese national insignia on 1:32 and 1:48 scale models, and a decal sheet with 1:32, 1:48 and 1:72 scale individual markings for the following aircraft depicted on colour charts:
- Ki-43-I (s/n 318), flown by Shosa Tateo Kato, the commander of 64th Sentai; Burma, spring 1942,
- Ki-43-II of the 'late series' of 71st Sentai,
- Ki-43-II of the 'early series', 3rd Chutai, 54th Sentai, Kitano-dai airfield, the Kuriles, September 1943,
- Ki-43-II of the 'late series', 2nd Chutai of 50th Sentai,
- Ki-43-II of the 'late series', 2nd Chutai of the IJAAF flight school at Kumagaya (Kumagaya Rikugun Hiko Gakko); Saitama, early 1944,
- Ki-43-I (s/n 483) of 47th Dokuritsu Chutai, Chofu near Tokyo, summer 1943.
The book without addition.